Saturday, May 9, 2009

91 days to go!

Oh how I am growing...belly at the start of the 27th week.
I got brave this time around and I am posting a 'true' belly pic... Hard to think that I only have 91 days left of this pregnancy. Time really is flying by! I am feeling great so far but starting to feel some aches and pains while I am sleeping. I am still trying to figure out the best way to sleep at night. I am happy to say that I am still able to run about 16 miles a week. Geoff and I laugh that this baby is going to come out eating sugar cookies and running since that is what mommy does best these days.


It was a day of nesting for the Sherman's........

Today we put together Baby Sherman's first 'toy' from our friends Jami, Mark and Kyle Payton. Even though she will not be able to use it for awhile, her new entertainer is all ready to go!!!! Can't wait for her to take her first spin on it. Thank you to the Paytons' for the wonderful gift!