Wednesday, May 27, 2009

29 week update!

I figure since I had not blogged in awhile I would update everyone on what is going on in the Sherman household. Well, not much is the answer. I have officially hit 29 1/2 weeks which is so hard to believe that just a little over 10 weeks and she will be here! I have been feeling her move around a lot more and in places that I have never felt before. Last night, while watching TV Geoff and I both witnessed her movement and it resembled a 'tidal wave' it was so intense. She is certainly getting bigger in there! I also woke up for my nightly bathroom break (always between 3am-4am) and she was again moving like crazy and kicking me in the side.

On Tuesday we go back to the doctor for my regular appointment but this time we will get to have a 30 week ultrasound to make sure all is well in there. I am hoping we get to see a 4D picture of our little monkey.

I had my first dream last night about what she looked like. I woke up and told Geoff that she had black/dark hair just like her daddy... It will be interesting to see if my dream holds true in August.

Well that is about it. I will update more on Tuesday after our doctors appointment! Looking forward to a sunny and warm weekend and going to the pool this weekend. I caved in and bought a maternity swimsuit when I found one on sale. I am certainly not going to make the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, but it will do for the next 2 months or so and provide Baby Sherman and I some relaxation and fun in the sun!