Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Showered with love on 5-16-09

This past weekend we traveled to Wheaton, IL for Baby Sherman's shower. Geoff and I took off on Friday and Monday and made a long weekend out of the trip since we had over 10 hours of driving to do.... We had such a nice time seeing our friends and family...Thank you to everyone that traveled to be a part of the day!

Special thanks to my sister and my aunt Paula for throwing us a perfect shower! We appreciate all the time, effort and love that surrounds us each and every day. We feel very blessed to have such great friends and family!


The shower invites.....May 16, 2009 at 2pm
The favors..... The words are hard to read but it says " Every child begins the world again..... Baby Sherman Due August 10, 2009"

Everyone got to take home their pretty pink flower to plant..


The cake.......

The gifts...Some of the decorations..


The tables that were decorated with pink flowers and the white flower pots.


Mommy and Baby Sherman at 28 weeks...



Meme and Papa and cousin Jack peeking in on the action...


Mom, Dad and Me!


The hostess's of the party.. my aunt Paula and my sister Laura! THANK YOU!

The group shot of all the ladies... thanks to everyone that made the day perfect by coming to celebrate! You are all awesome and so important in my life! Baby Sherman cannot wait to meet all her 'aunts' in Chicago:)

Lunch was served and consisted of yummy chicken salad, 7 layer salad and 2 different kinds of pasta salad....

My family.... my aunt Jean, my aunt Paula, my cousin Tracy and my mom!


The weather held out for the day.. It was really sunny but very windy.. Colleen, Kalli, Amy, Amy, Trisha, and Darci braved the outdoors with the gusty winds..


Amy and I!

Amy, Amy, and I! It had been almost 15 years since I had seen Amy Heaton. What a great reunion...

Meeah, Julie and Darci...

Jen, Fitz and Kelly....

Aunt Laura and mommy!

My mom and her girls...... I only hope I can be half as great as a mother when it comes to raising our little one!

Getting ready to open presents...

Amy and the fresh flowers... Almost looks like a glamour shot!


Kelly and Darci

Katie, Amy and Colleen

The newest mommy in the bunch, Kalli.... Her baby boy, Ike Martin was born April 24th....

The clothesline of new clothes for Baby Sherman given by my sister. She will be one well dressed little girl for sure!

All the girls......