Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A look back....

This past year has by far been the most exciting year of our lives. You never truly understand the love you can feel for another human being until you have a child. I didn't know this kind of love existed in life. Avery has taught me so much in the last year that I am amazed everyday by it. It seems hard to believe that I carried this sweet little girl around in my tummy for 9 months and then we welcomed her into this world on that beautiful but very stormy Monday night. It seems like just yesterday I heard those words from the doctor. "It's time to push. You are going to have a baby". Not only am I blessed to have this healthy baby girl that is sweeter than pie but I am blessed to be her mother, actually honored!

Avery is our life and I would have it no other way. She is a gift from God and we are blessed everyday to be the proud parents of such a happy girl. I put together a video of my favorite memories in the past year. It brings tears to my eyes every time I watch. She is growing up way too fast for her mommy and daddy!