Saturday, August 21, 2010

My 1st trip to the Illinois State Fair!

From what I hear the Illinois State Fair is kinda a big deal for Springfield. Mommy had been telling me all about it in the previous weeks but I had to go to 'experience' this for myself. I just kept hearing about all this fried food and yummy things you could eat and I never want to miss an opportunity to have new things:) So off I went with my mommy, Meme, Papa, Aunt Jean, and Aunt Judy.
I had a lot of fun and got to try lots of new things..... Here are a few pics!

If you look closely you will see the first little treat I got to try.... yummy ice cream from the dairy building. Thanks Aunt Judy for buying me that yummy stuff!
"Oh wait do you see that....??? I think that looks like a fun ride"

A girl can never have too much ice cream. Right?
Me and mommy checking out the petting barn...


Papa took me to see the chicks and ducklings but I wasn't so sure about them.

Next up were the pigs..
I am a crazy girl on the loose at the fair...