Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Week 26 and we have reached new HEIGHTS!

After lunch today I decided to sit down and watch TV for a few minutes(not that I don't already watch too much) before I had to drive into the office.....The beauty of my job is that I get to come home every day for lunch.

After I had filled my belly with a cheese sandwich, and pasta salad(can you say carb load!!) I began to feel Baby Sherman moving around a lot. I thought "she likes it!!" Well for the first time I felt her kick way above my belly button. Not only that but I saw her kicks outside the belly and they were all over the place up really high... We have reached new heights in the belly kicking business! I was just beginning to wonder why all the movements were so low? I guess as Bob Dylan says 'times they are a-changin'.

I was talking to a friend of mine last week who is due with her first baby in 20 short days and gender is a surprise, and she was telling me the opposite for her experience. She had always felt the baby up high... hummmmm... I thought does it have to do with the position of the baby? The size of the baby? Or could it be the gender of the baby? Or a combination of them all? Just another question I have about the miracle of life!!! Anyways, glad to see and feel my belly rockin' these days every which way:) It brings a smile to my face:)