Thursday, May 14, 2009

Was that a leg? arm? foot?

This week while I was laying in bed on my side I felt my first body part as I was poking on my belly after quite a bit of movement in one area. It was the coolest thing but also a little weird at same time. I got so excited I shouted to Geoff who was just a short 2 inches away from me that I felt some part of her body in there. He wasn't as impressed but that is to be expected since it is my body and not his and it is hard to even fathom this concept. I actually feel sorry for all the males in the world that do not get to experience this wonderful miracle but I am for sure God created women to carry babies for a darn good reason.

Today I have been in the office all morning and now getting ready to trudge through the
afternoon and Baby Sherman is again moving around like crazy and as I am feeling around I FEEL IT AGAIN! What you ask? Well I would describe it as something hard. Is it her leg, arm, foot? Don't know but it is so crazy and providing me with some added excitement and entertainment on this dreary and rainy day!

Well that is about it.... I thought I was done blogging for the week but just couldn't let this one slip away without sharing.... We are off to Chicago later today for my Baby Shower and just can't wait! Pictures and stories to follow........