Sunday, June 7, 2009

The forecast is calling for a Springfield Shower.... 6-6-09

This weekend I went back to Springfield for a baby shower given by my Aunt Jean and Aunt Judy. Thank you so much for the wonderful celebration and fun times. I appreciate all that were able to attend.
Baby Sherman was once again showered with so much love. It is unbelievable how lucky this little girl is! Mommy and Daddy appreciate all your love, support and best wishes for us. We are so excited to be taking this journey together and feel so blessed to have all of you in our daily lives.
31 weeks
My mom and I

Jack(my nephew), my mom, my dad and I


Mom, Dad and I again:)



My mom, sister and I

Laura and I

The hostesses of the party... My aunt Judy on the left and my aunt Jean in the middle..


The table, mints and fresh flowers


The cute pink and chocolate brown plates and cups that matched the invitations


The awesome ice cream cake from Cold Stone Creamery......Yum Yum!


All Baby Sherman's gifts


Aunt Jean and Laura

Kayla, Barb and my cousin Cari
My mom and Aunt Pat


Getting ready to open the gifts...


The itsy bitsy bikini for Baby Sherman.. My mom bought this bikini about 20 years ago(honestly)and saved if for the first girl in the family......! Baby Sherman will debut it in late December when we are in Florida over the New Year with my family....


The clothesline.... Aunt Laura is spoiling her for sure with all the cute clothes!

2 new books for mommy and daddy to read to the little one...


Baby Sherman's PlayPlace given to her by Grandma and Grandpa Sherman. Thank you!

The group!

More group pictures...


The Favors.. which included a CD of songs that all included the words Baby or Girl! What a clever idea! Can't wait to listen to it in the car!


THANK YOU THANK YOU!! It was a great day filled with so much love.... We can't wait for her to get here and meet everyone!