Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm 3 weeks old today!

Here I am on my 3 week birthday.. My mommy told me today that I was officially 21 days old so I thought I would tell you a little bit about myself and what I like and don't like in my first three weeks of life..

My favorite things include: Meme and Papa's visits, my pacifier, walks in the stroller, time spent in my swing, eating, looking at all the things around me especially the ceiling fans, my new mirror that I can stare at for a long time with all the bright colors, daddy reading stories to me in my chair in my room and I love to be held and sleep in my mommy and daddy's arms(something mommy said is going to come back and haunt her in fact it already has:))!



Things I do not like: dirty diapers(can you blame me?)taking naps, sleeping at night, a hungry tummy, losing my pacifier when I am trying to take a nap, my crib, and being swaddled. Oh yeah and schedules... mommy is trying this new routine with me that includes eating, wake time and nap time.. ugg! I hate schedules...I like the eating and wake time but the nap time I am fighting everyday.