Monday, August 3, 2009

A nice surprise!

Keeping the name a secret has proven to drive others crazy.. Everyone at work is dying to know her name and they try and get me to 'slip' everyday:) Here is one of the cards from the gift..
Baby Sherman's 1st teddy bear..

Adorable outfit.... she is going to be well dressed!
Cutting the yummy chocolate cake...

Today I had another great surprise come my way.. This time at work.. Some of the ladies had a surprise shower for Baby Sherman and I this afternoon. It was so nice and thoughtful and Baby Sherman got a ton of cute new clothes, a teddy bear, a bather, diapers, a rattle and burp clothes.

Wow I feel so blessed and now that the shower is over.. I think it is time for this baby to arrive:) We topped off the day with some yummy chocolate and cherry cake. I am so spoiled and feel very fortunate to work with such great people! Thank you!!