Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Meme and Papa come to visit!!

Week 2 and my first shopping trip with mommy and meme... We went downtown to the farmers market to get some vegetables and fruit but we had the wrong time so we have to go back. Here I am ready to go and spend mommy and daddy's money:)

Meme holding me. We are enjoying the weather outside... It's been so nice here for August.. only in the mid 80's during the day....I love to get out in the sunshine!
Here she is... The one and only... MEME!!!

AND the one and only PAPA!!

AND my big girl belly button!

Week 2 has started out quite exciting for Avery. On Sunday August 23rd she officially lost her umbilical cord.. Mommy was feeling a bit sad as that was the last sign of how she survived for 9 months in her belly....Avery wanted to post a picture of her big girl belly button:)


Then we went to the doctors on Monday to make sure we were gaining weight and that our jaundice was getting better!! We got an A+ report card. We are officially back to our birth weight of 7 pounds and 10 ounces and our jaundice level went way down.. YEAH for us!! Mommy has been making sure I get plenty of milk and I am one happy baby when my belly is full!


In addition to all this excitement Meme and Papa are here and I have been getting lots of love from them. They have been taking me for walks, feeding me bottles and talking to me lots. I love all the stimulation for sure! Thanks Meme and Papa!