Saturday, October 3, 2009

To the pumpkin patch we go!

Today my mommy and daddy took me to my first pumpkin patch. It was a pick your own and we got to pick out two pumpkins for our house! I had so much fun and it was a beautiful sunny day for it!!!!

Here I am sitting on my first pumpkin.. This pumpkin weighs more than me ..Whoa that's big!
My mommy and me!

Here's our family of 3...Wow this is so much fun...so many pumpkins so little time.

It really is a pick your own...this one was a little too big for my hands..
My daddy and me
The 2 pumpkins we found. The big one is for mommy, daddy and Trixie and the little one, you guessed it, is for me!!Here is my daddy and me(I'm in the baby Bjorn on the front of daddy)...We are pulling our wagon of pumpkins to the front.
Weighing our pumpkin....14 pounds! WOW!
Too tired after all that pumpkin picking.. I am going to sleep the rest of the way home! Thanks mommy and daddy for a fun day!
Pumpkin Picking, Springdale, AR 10-3-09