Friday, October 30, 2009

My 1st Halloween~Part 2

The cutest little pumpkin in the pumpkin patch....

The happiest little pumpkin in the pumpkin patch...

Daddy and his little pumpkin getting ready to go into his work to trick or treat!
Mommy and pumpkin

A smiling daddy... a smiling pumpkin...
Out of my pumpkin costume into my outfit that Meme got me... isn't my hat so cute:)
At daddy's work now.... our friend Julie and her son Coleman
Our friend Katinka and her son Connor
Daddy's co-worker Silvia and her daughter Yasmeen
What a great day I had. I got to go trick or treating at daddy's work and meet lots of new people that were all dressed up in fun costumes. Halloween is a great time. Now only if I could get my little hands on some of that candy everyone had...................................