Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What a day!!!

I had quite an eventful day today....It first started with an afternoon walk outside. It was cold so mommy bundled me up and off we went...We took Trixie with us and we had a great time. I am just beginning to notice Trixie around the house and I have even smiled a couple of times at her.. I am not so sure what that doggie thinks of me though....

Mommy thought this was a cute pic of me on our walk:)
Next up was my 2 month doctors appointment and UGG all those shots that go with... I was such a brave girl though and had a smile on my face.....
Then the shots came...3 of them in my little legs... I screamed bloody murder for about 2 minutes and then I was fast asleep.... Check out these cool band aids the nurse put on me...

All went great at my appointment and I now weigh 9 pounds 5 ounces and I am 23 inches long.... I fell right at the 25th percentile for my weight and 25th percentile for my height... Mommy and daddy thought I would be closer to 10 pounds but I am still just a little peanut but all healthy and looking good!!!