Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm 5 months old today!

I am so excited to share my 5 month old pictures with you. Mommy and daddy had a photo shoot this morning with me. Mommy commented that it is getting harder to get a good picture because I am so distracted with everything around me. I especially love my doggie, Trixie. I love to watch her wherever she is in the room(she is not so excited about me though). Some other things I like to do is sit up on my own(well I need the bumbo for support), I wanted mommy to post this first picture of me because it shows how strong I am getting. I rarely like to sit back anymore and just snuggle. I have also been enjoying my solid food for the last week. I am eating barley cereal with applesauce mixed in every morning, and I usually eat a veggie for lunch and a veggie for dinner. I have tried sweet potatoes and had carrots last night for the first time. I like both!! I think mommy said that sweet peas are next. Hope I will like those but they are a funny color to me... kinda like a poop green:) Well that is about it!! Happy 5 months to me today! I have to get back to playing with daddy....... always on the move!