Saturday, May 22, 2010

My trip to Springfield!

Unfortunately mommy and I had to go back to Springfield all of a sudden this past week for a wake and funeral for mommy's good friend's mom who passed away. It was a sad week for mommy but I had fun spending time with Meme and Papa. They sure do spoil me rotten. Here are a few pictures of some of the fun things I did while I was there for 3 days.

Meme and Papa took me around for rides in the basket. It hurt their backs so they pulled me with this cane....I had a pillow in there for my back and my baby and dolls.

Then one day before I went down for a nap Meme let me play in the water in the sink. I had a lot of fun!









Meme and Papa did a great job keeping up with me this week. I am really very active now and rarely ever sit still. Here I am playing with Meme(at the end of the day) and as you can see.. I play HARD these days.... My hair is a mess, my clothes are dirty but I am a happy girl!

"I think we should call it a day Meme. What do you think?