Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Trying jello for the 1st time...

I had to include all these pictures of Avery trying out jello tonight for dinner. I couldn't stop laughing at her because she was just so unsure about this jiggly food that I had introduced her to.
So below the pictures tell a pretty good story. It is times like these that I cannot imagine being anything else but a mommy to this sweet little girl. The harder I laughed the better facial expression I got from her. She certainly knows how to entertain and get a reaction:)



"hmmmm.... let me touch this and see what it is...."


"ok, might as well try it out"

"OH mommy this feels so funny in my mouth"


"ok I'll give it another try with this big piece"

"oops that piece was too big and I dropped it but no worries I still can get it"


"This jello stuff makes my nose wrinkle up"

"more please!'

" let me take this into my own hands and just do a jello shot"

( mommy and daddy are hoping I'm not going to be doing these in college)


"that jello shot was sure weird..still making my nose wrinkle up"



"the verdict is still out whether I like this stuff but I do like to make mommy laugh:)"