Sunday, September 19, 2010

Apple Picking Fun!!

Today mommy, daddy and I went to the apple orchard to pick apples. Earlier in the week mommy and I went to another one but we didn't get to pick apples. We wanted to save that for when daddy could be a part of the fun. I had a great time picking the apples from the tree and placing them in our bag, and then carrying the bag(until it got too heavy). Mommy is going to make apple pie with all the apples we got. Yum yum!

"Here I am still at home but waiting patiently to leave"

Daddy showing me how the whole process works..

Daddy and me!


Mommy loves this picture... Notice my big smile. I am having so much fun carrying my apples.

"oh... I found one more yummy one"


"This is a big one"
Daddy and I again....


Mommy caught this sweet shot of daddy showing me how to pick the apple from the tree.

Having so much fun...


All done!! Our bag is filled to the top with lots of red and yellow apples.....now for the pie please!!