Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ducka ducka duckas.....

Tonight when daddy got home we decided to go over to Lake Arlington and feed the ducks.... It was another nice and warm day today so it was a perfect night for it too. We brought with us a bagel from home and sure enough in minutes there were ducka duckas coming very close to me(I guess they were hungry and liked blueberry bagels, who knew?) For all of you that do not know one of my very favorite animals are ducks and when I talk about them it comes out as "ducka duckas"....

Feeding them a bagel.. I could throw the bagel but I couldn't get it very far....
Notice bagel in hand... deciding if she should let go of the bagel or keep it for herself

Well......she decided to keep if for herself. It was so funny she kept eating the bagel every time we gave her a small piece for the ducks....... for a little peanut this girl likes to eat!!

Daddy finds it funny that I keep eating the bagel instead of sharing with the duckas..

So fun... thanks dada and mama for taking me to see my feathery friends tonight!