Sunday, September 5, 2010

A day at Arlington Race Track!

Today we went to Arlington Park to watch the horse races and spend a beautiful day outside. We only live about 10 minutes from here and I am not sure why we have not been yet this summer because it was great. We had such a fun time. I really love horses as mommy discovered when we were in Springfield at the State Fair. Although most of the pics mommy caught today will not show a smile on my face I really did have a great time but I was just being a little bit of a stinker with the pictures that mommy wanted to take.

Welcome!
Mommy and me!!
Dada and me!


On Sundays it is family day and they had a petting zoo ... Dada and I were checking out all the animals.. my favorite was still the DUCKS or Ducka duckas....
Walking around the park before the races started.

"Look mommy!!"
Walking around with daddy.

Hmmmmm... not sure?

Another attempt at a picture but Avery was not cooperating:)
Daddy's sack of potatoes...

Lunch at the park...yummmy!

Mommy and I bet on horse #4 on the first race.... and guess what???? Horse #4 WON!!!


Still excited about the horses on the track..
The sun came out and I needed daddy's glasses for the actual race so I could watch my horse very closely.. thanks daddy!

We had such a fun day and it was successful one with our $3.80 win on horse #4:) Until next time......