Monday, January 3, 2011

Santa Came!!

Walking in to find that Santa found Meme and Papa's house....

Wow, lots of toys and lots of snow!

A sing-a-ma-jig!! How did Santa know?

Mommy showing me all my stuff in my stocking...Notice I have ONE of my babies in my hand. I don't think I put them down the whole day.
Meme helping me fix my baby's headband.
I got about 50 balls in a bag and I LOVED taking every ball out of the bag by dumping them and then putting on the net...

A Little Peoples Farm..

YEAH BALLS!

Unwrapping a few gifts. I was actually into the unwrapping for about 3-4 rips and then I was on to the next thing.

Huh, you talking to me? (notice baby's...now we have 2 but I assure you Santa and Meme and Papa gave her more than just 2)

Christmas 2010 in Springfield.
Avery Grace- 16months