Friday, January 21, 2011

Update on Avery's brother or sister..

I have gotten some requests for belly pictures and requests of how the pregnancy is going thus far. I was really good about updating with Avery probably because she was the first and I had time.. I feel like I am always on the go and have little time for the blog.
Today I am officially 14 weeks along and feeling good. I had some nausea from weeks 7 1/2 to 11 weeks which is exactly what happened with Avery as well. I am now feeling "back to normal" minus being tired at all times and needing to nap almost everyday. I definitely was not this tired with Avery even working full time.. It just goes to show me that being a stay at home mommy is hard work. I think it is by far the hardest job I have ever had. Ok, back to updates.... So some ask about cravings, likes and dislikes:

Likes:
Anything sweet....bagels, cheese, broccoli cheese soup from Panera, pizza, and lately I have been craving chicken wings(but I haven't acted on that craving yet:)), Hummus is another like.

Dislikes:
MEAT(ick) that is about it. Everything else is pretty much free game these days:)

So my likes and dislikes are pretty similar as they were with Avery. I looked back on the blog and I wasn't surprised to see a lot of the same things.

That is about it for now.. I will update more as time goes by. We have another doctors appt in 2 weeks and then are BIG ultrasound where we find out the sex will be the week or two in March:) I have my guess of what we are having and I would be shocked if I was wrong but only time will tell. With Avery I had no idea if it was a boy or girl but this time around I have this 'feeling' it will be another girl but maybe I'll be wrong and we will be introducing a little blue to the sea of pink in our household!! Either way we are praying for healthy and happy. We have been spoiled beyond belief with Avery so I am also expecting this next one to give me a run for my money:)