Sunday, February 1, 2009

13 weeks and counting!!!


Well, it feels great to finally be able to share the news with all of our loved ones that we are having a baby. I am also very happy to say I have finally hit week 13. It has been a long 3 months, but for the most part, I have been VERY lucky with very little morning sickness. I had about 3-4 weeks that I spent on the couch or in bed because I had no appetite and was just plain exhausted, but I feel like I am getting my old self back!! I think if you asked the daddy to be what he thought has been the hardest part of the first 12 weeks he would say my raging hormones, but he feels it is well worth it for what is coming...... We hope you will share in our excitement and follow along on our blog from time to time to see what is new with us!