Monday, February 23, 2009

A&W Root Beer Is The Drink of Choice!



So I have been waiting for another sign from Baby Sherman and I think I got one today..I was sitting on the couch watching TV and drinking some root beer when I saw my belly move....!!!!!!I was so excited I sat there for the next ten minutes without moving my eyes waiting to see it again and nothing! But it makes me smile knowing that our little peanut is in there having fun... At 16 weeks, the baby can actually hear our voices now! So exciting!
So this leads me to make a list of foods that I have loved and foods I have not loved in the last 15 weeks...This is not a complete list(of course) but some of the ones that come to mind first..

Foods I love:
grapefruit/strawberries
pizza
anything sweet
root beer
cheese
cereal

Foods I do not love:
Any kind of meat!!
ground beef, steak, chicken, turkey.......YUCK!
fast food(until recently)