Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We are 14 weeks and 3 days along....Everything is looking good!

Today I had another doctors appointment. I was so anxious and excited!!! I started off by getting to hear our little peanuts heartbeat which was a healthy and strong 160:) Truly amazing to hear that sweet sound over and over again. Everything looked great! My belly is starting to show a bit which is scary and exciting all at the same time. I have been suffering from a 3 day headache and asked the doctor about this which he said is normal for weeks 14-20 so I have some more time to hang on, but it is worth it!
We have our next appointment for March 12th which will be our BIG ultrasound. We will find out if we are having a boy or girl that day!! Yahoo!!!!! Things are already going so fast.. I am learning to sit back and enjoy this great journey and adventure. We are so blessed!