Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Was that the baby?

Well today I thought I felt the first 'movement' from Baby Sherman... I know it may seem early but last week when I was at the doctor he did say that I could be feeling some movement at this point... Now, I am not sure if this is what I was feeling, but it stopped me dead in my tracks while I was in Kohls browsing the baby blankets. I immediately shared the news with Geoff and he is now convinced we are having a girl because it happened as I was shopping! I think he is just scared that he/she may have the same shopping addiction as mommy! Now, I failed to tell him I also had just finished eating about 4 marshmallow peep bunnies... So I am not sure if it was the shopping or the sugar........:) Hopefully only time will tell if this was indeed the first indication of life in there... I am patiently waiting for another sign!!