Sunday, September 20, 2009

The biggest surprise!

So yesterday I had the biggest surprise and Geoff was in on it the whole time. We started our day off as we normally would mommy still in her pajamas and a bit of cleaning on a Saturday morning. Geoff tells be earlier in the week that he has to run some errands and would be leaving the house around 11:30. I say "why at exactly 11:30?" anyways I said "ok" (have to pick my own battles::) and off he goes... Then about 45 minutes later I get a call that he is on his way home and he got me something and needs me to come to the garage because he needs my help carrying it..Ok so I am now thinking my husband that goes to the gym 5-6 days a week to lift weights needs my help carrying something??? hummmm that is weird:)

So as I make my way out there(still in my pajamas) and I got the biggest surprise. Amy had come to visit me all the way from Chicago and Geoff had just picked her up at the airport. I was sooooo excited and happy to see my best friend!!!!! I am very much looking forward to having her here for a few days and Avery was very excited to meet her "aunt" Amy!!!

Heading out to dinner at a local place called Does Steakhouse...
Avery meets her Aunt Amy...

Mommy and Amy having a glass of wine(just like old times) Nothing like having a close friend come visit and see where we live in Arkansas. I am so lucky!!