Sunday, September 27, 2009

A perfect day for a walk

It was a beautiful fall day today(well it actually felt more like summer since it was 85 degrees) so mommy, daddy, Trixie and I packed up the car and headed to Bella Vista. Bella Vista is about 20 minutes from my house and the first place that mommy and daddy lived in Arkansas. They have a really great trail around the lake so off we went!!

Here I am in my stroller.. I may not look very thrilled but I promise I love walks!
Here is my mommy and me.. I have my eyes closed because the sun was shining so bright!
Too much walking for a 7 week old.. I fell asleep about half through the 2 1/2 miles.

Here is my daddy and my doggy, Trixie. The verdict is still out if I have noticed this big black thing yet. Mommy and daddy think I might have noticed Trixie today while playing on the floor at home but they are not 100% sure. One day soon I am sure to be crawling after her.."Get ready Trixie!"


Here is a nice stream of water for Trixie to get a drink at..It is kinda like a pit stop for a doggy. Wish I could get some of that for me... boy oh boy... I was sweaty and got really thirsty.

The beautiful view of the lake.... Can't wait to go backBella Vista Lake 9.27.09