Thursday, September 10, 2009

I am one month old today!

Here I am with my mommy and daddy on....9/10/09...

Can you believe it? Today I am one month old. Time is flying by and mommy and daddy are taking such great care of me!!!!! I love all my visitors to the house and the many friends that have been so generous and sent me all kinds of welcoming presents. I am pretty sure I am going to be the best dressed baby in all of Arkansas and the most loved for sure! Tomorrow I have to go to the doctors for a check-up. I am a little nervous about that because the doctor comes in with this funny looking gown on and makes me get all naked and then he shakes me around a bit. He also puts me in this funny 'tray' and then reads some numbers off to mommy. I think it is called a scale but that thing is no place for a baby but I know my mommy is anxious to see how much I weigh so I will put on a brave face for her tomorrow and then the first thing we are going to do when we get out is call my daddy and share the news with him!!!