Monday, November 2, 2009

12 weeks old and having oh so much fun!

Today I am 12 weeks old. Seems hard for mommy to believe. Time is flying by she says... Below are some random pictures of me over the weekend. The first one mommy took was with this silly looking headband on but over the weekend strangers kept asking if I was a boy or girl so I had to bust out my girly stuff!! I was wearing a lot of orange for Halloween and I guess that orange can be a color a boy wears too.. Huh? better get back to my pink stuff!

Playing on my play mat this time in my boppy pillow... working on my head and neck control. It is a lot of hard work but I am having fun!
Mommy bought me a new toy over the weekend and it lights up and sings. I am mesmerized by it!



Here is me and my "Uncle Louis". He came over on Saturday to use some of my 'baby' things for his Halloween costume. Isn't he a cute baby?....(FYI, he is using one of my pacifiers and clips... can you believe it?)
On Saturday I had more visitors.. this time from mommy's friend Twyla and her fiance Jonathan.(I think that means they are getting married). They came all the way from Little Rock for a football game and stopped by to meet me and brought me an awesome new book. Thanks guys