Sunday, November 8, 2009

Our trip to the wild animal safari in Gentry Arkansas!

Today mommy and daddy and I went to Gentry Arkansas to check out this wild animal safari everyone keeps talking about. Boy oh boy did we have an experience there. We first started off by walking around and seeing some of the animals that they had in cages and then we got in our car and drove around to see all the other animals. The crazy thing was all these animals would come right up to the window and just look in at us...I guess there was a good reason why the lady told us as we were entering KEEP THE WINDOWS UP! We had never quite experienced anything like it. Well worth the 45 minute drive!!!



Here I am getting excited for the trip!

We are here!!! Mommy and I posing on a gorilla???

Daddy and I.....



The first monkey we saw...

I was checking out this baby monkey... thought he was pretty cool and he was wearing diapers just like me!!

Mommy and I walking around seeing all the animals in the cages. It was another beautiful fall day today!
Daddy and I in front of the camel. You could spend 5$ and ride on it but I think I am a little young for that quite yet
The first animal we saw... Pretty big fellow just taking his sweet ole time crossing the roadThese crazy birds were mommy's favorite. They would come up to the window and peck at it... Crazy! The first time this happened to daddy he got a little scared and backed away!



"Whatcha doing in there?
"I'm going to get you!"This was the car in front of us... Now this is what I am talking about... These crazy animals all came up to the window and looked inside





"Oh man here comes a big camel....mommy and daddy keep the windows shut!"
"This one wanted a kiss but I said no way"




"I think daddy pooped his pants when this thing came walking over to his window" I yelled from the backseat..."check your pants daddy"
Some random animals


"And this madness doesn't stop... here comes another"A zebra




A zebra looking right in at mommy.....wow they are not afraid of anything.


At the end of the drive we caught a great sunset and beautiful sky...


All that excitement and I am out like a light!
What a fun trip... there may be no zoos in Northwest Arkansas but this wild animal safari was sure something to talk about!