Sunday, November 15, 2009

Daddy turns 33!

Yesterday daddy turned 33 years old. We had a great day together! It first started out with a nice long walk on the trail with me, mommy and daddy. We walked 3 miles(well I was in the stroller) and I fell asleep about 1 1/2 miles into it! It was a gorgeous sunny day and in the 70's. Daddy said it was the warmest birthday he remembers ever having. Then at night daddy got to pick his favorite place for dinner. He picked sushi(no surprise here)and our friend Louis and a few of his friends were going to meet us there but plans changed and I ended up staying at home with mommy and daddy's friend. It was mommy's first time leaving me with someone other than family and I did GREAT!!!! I stayed up really late! Thanks Cal and Sarah for watching me! And Happy Birthday to the best daddy in the world!