Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A few updates from Avery...

After I turned 8 months on Saturday I decided it was time to start doing some new things... So here are some recent 'tricks' I can do....

I can share my food with you now. If you ask me "Avery can have a bite?" most likely I will offer you a piece unless it is something really good that I just can't part with. Meme first introduced me to this over the weekend and now mommy always seems to want to have my rice cakes but I can't understand why because she knows where they are in the cabinet. You would think she could get her own and eat as many as she wants.. but I humor her most times and let her try mine.

And now at nap time I have figured out how to pull myself up in the crib to an almost standing position.....
And if that isn't smart enough I will then slightly turn my head and look at the camera to tell mommy "hey look at me...! You better come get me". It has worked a few times but other times mommy just makes me figure it out on my own and I eventually go to sleep.