Monday, April 5, 2010

My 1st Easter in Springfield!!

This weekend mommy, daddy and I drove to Springfield to spend my first Easter with Meme and Papa. I had so much fun even though it was a really quick trip. My meme and Papa spoiled me rotten...... Below are a lot of pictures of all the things I got to do in just 2 days!!!!! I am a lucky girl....

Seeing my Easter basket for the first time from Meme and Papa!
Wow! Look at all the books and toys in there....

And I got new barrettes for my hair. Thanks Meme!

Tasting the grass in the basket.... Doesn't taste too bad:)

Smiling at Meme with my new bunny in my hair!
Wanting to crawl over and get my new toy but not quite there yet.
Meme let me play in the mirror... Looks like mommy and daddy have twins here.


Giving Avery kisses!
Trying out Meme's glasses.. What do you think?

On Saturday we went to the mall and Papa took me on my first carousel ride. I had so much fun!
Papa and I picked out a brown horse.

Giddy-up!!!!

Next up was getting to see the Easter bunny.. Mommy daddy, Meme and Papa all had bets on whether I would cry or not. Mommy and Papa said yes I would and Meme and daddy said no.... you decide for yourself....
Daddy and I waiting in line...
Looks like mommy and Papa won the bet! I wasn't so sure I liked the bunny this year.


Then when we were done.. Meme tried this wig on me from the store..I think maybe one day I'll dye my hair pink. What do you think mommy and daddy?
When we got home and we got to dye some Easter Eggs.. here I am with my Aunt Judy and Meme.......

Oh so pretty!!!

On Sunday we all went to church together and then went to the park and took some pictures. I didn't really want to smile for the pics but there were a few that turned out.
My daddy and me!
Checking out the pretty flower that Papa is giving me...

A flower in my pocket..

Here's the one smile mommy caught.....:)
Me and mommy!My family
And lastly..... it's not Easter until you have your own egg...
Happy Easter!!!!!