Friday, April 2, 2010

Marinda comes to visit!!!!

Today we were very excited when we got up because we knew one of mommy's best friends and her daughter, Marinda were going to come and visit while they were in Chicago for the Easter weekend. Marinda was born May 29th so she is a little older than I am but not by too much!! This is the first time that we were meeting each other because Marinda lives in Ohio.

Here I am waiting patiently for my best friend to get here..... My mommy and her mommy have been friends since grade school and were born only 25 days apart. I counted today and Marinda and I are 73 days apart.......

Yeah she's here! We went in the backyard to try and catch a good picture but our mommy's discovered very quickly that a good picture is almost impossible with the two of us....
Smiling at Norah.....

Marinda jumping in my jumperoo. She got really high!!!
Playing on my play mat...

Throwing books around:).....
reading books.....
More reading....
Here is Marinda.... isn't she such a pretty girl with all that blond hair and beautiful blue eyes?


Marinda and her mommy...
Thanks for a great visit today... It was wonderful to meet you and I am sure it will not be too long and we will both be the best of friends and get into lots of trouble together like our mommy's did in high school:)