Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ike's 1st Birthday Party!

Today I was invited to my second birthday party ever. The first one was for my cousin Justin in December and today we went to Glen Ellyn to see Ike Martin who turned 1 on April 24th. Ike's mommy and my mommy have been great friends for many many years.

Here I am with mommy before the party...

The birthday boy with his mommy and daddy..mmmmm that cake sure looks good!!

Just when I was dreaming about that cake Ike was eating, Aunt Darci came through and gave me some of that chocolate stuff she was eating... yummy!!! more please!!
Daddy and me at the party..I loved all the balloons they had and I wanted to touch them and play with them.

Aunt Darci and I...

Here is the birthday boy and me... We are only 3 1/2 months apart.... maybe one day he will take me on a date for more of that chocolate cake he had at his house....
I had a great day and got to meet lots of new friends... Happy 1st Birthday Ike!!!