Wednesday, July 22, 2009

37 week appointment!

Today was my weekly doctors appointment and nothing really to report on. My blood pressure was great, my weight remained the same(THANK GOD) and that was after dinner last night at Red Lobster with friends. My dinner consisted of: 1 salad, 2 cheddar biscuits, about 20 shrimps(no joke) and a plate full of french fries. Momma wasn't holding back and boy oh boy it was good! Oh and I almost forgot the strawberry pie that I indulged in earlier that day at work. Jeez that was a busy day for me.... so much for eating less near the end because your stomach is so cramped.

Not much progress on this end. I am now 1.5 cm dilated and still 80% effaced. Looks like this baby girl is going to hold on another couple of weeks. Her heart rate was still in the 140s and sounding great. This past weekend I started to experience some swelling for the first time. I thought it was because I was on my feet for the whole weekend with my parents here but not so much. My pigs are still swelled up at times, just had to take off my rings and my face is looking a bit 'plumper'..(could it be the 20 shrimps?)...The doctor says that is my body's way of preparing...(easy for him to say).......