Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A birthday surprise!

I can't believe that I am 34 years old today. Seems like I was just 25 and teaching 1st grade in Chicago. And now I am married, an Arkansas resident and expecting a baby girl in just 13 short days... Life is full of great changes!!(well maybe everything but the moving from Chicago part:):)

Today was a great day for the birthday girl.... It started out when Geoff asked if I would drive his car because he had to pick up some people from the airport from work(a lie) and I said "sure".. So I hopped in his car this morning and off I went to a busy day at work. Just about the time I rounded the corner of our street I get a text message that asked me if I would look in the trunk of the car for some papers that he was missing. "The trunk" I said? I thought that was weird but I agreed so when I got to work I opened the trunk only to find my birthday surprise waiting for me!! A jogging stroller!! YEAH! It was one thing that I really wanted so that Baby Sherman and I can start to run when we get the green light this fall and I can train for my first 1/2 marathon in the spring!!! Daddy really surprised me this time.... Now to complete all my birthday dreams... We are headed out for my favorite meal: PIZZA!