Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My first Thanksgiving...Springfield style!

It has been a very busy couple of weeks and I have been unable to write because mommy and daddy packed the computer and all the cords I needed. Well I officially left Arkansas on November 23rd with mommy and Papa. Meme followed us in another car and daddy stayed behind to wrap things up!!!

Off we went to Springfield. It is about 440 miles from Rogers, Arkansas but it took us a looooong time with all the stops to feed me. I think we did it in 10 hours. I slept about half that time and the other half I stayed awake and talked to mommy who was in the backseat with me.

My first Thanksgiving was fabulous. I got to spend it with a whole lot of family. We all ate lots of turkey and even a few mash potatoes.. Oh who am I kidding I was just stuck with milk.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the big day!

Daddy and I watching some football....


My cousin Justin and I working on some tummy time..


More TUMMY TIME!!(wish my belly was full of turkey)

Playing a game called Apples to Apples... Here I am with my Aunt Paula..

The whole gang (well some were missing probably watchin TV in the other room)


Here is a picture of my mommy, daddy and me!! Almost exactly a year ago they sat in front of this same fireplace and had just found out that they were having a baby... They didn't know it was going to be ME of course!!

Justin and me again... I think he is going to be a great babysitter one day!

My cousins Justin and Jack again.. Aren't Meme and Papa's grandkids so cute???


Hope everyone had a great turkey day!!! I sure did.....