Friday, October 29, 2010

Chuck-E-Cheese Halloween party with SAHM's!

This morning was the SAHM's(stay at home moms) Halloween party. It took place at Chuck-E-Cheese's. This was Avery's first experience here. She was really funny and not quite sure about the whole place. She literally did not crack a smile for the first hour we were there. She stayed close to me and didn't venture too many places. She eventually warmed up a bit but would not smile for any pictures which I find funny as you will see below. She looks scared the whole time but she was still very curious.

Getting ready for the party in my costume. Mommy styled my hair like this and it lasted all of 5 minutes before I pulled out the ponytail.




The only ride that I smiled on while I was riding. It was a horse that went up and down. I liked it! I asked mommy for 'more' at least 3 times...(good thing she had enough tokens:))

"Very curious and not quite sure here. I think this belongs at the beginning of the bunch because I think it was her first time on"


And of course it wouldn't be a true experience here without the pizza... yummyHappy Halloween!