Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Carving with mommy and daddy!

On the day before Halloween mommy and daddy and I decided to carve our 4 pumpkins. We started with the little one first and then moved up to the bigger ones. I had a lot of fun just watching and even touching the goo and seeds.

First up.... mommy and daddy asked me what type of face I wanted to carve on my pumpkin.. Here is what I told them..."SURPRISE face please!"
Next up... tasting a little of the goo... not so good actually but I haven't quite figured that out yet;)
All done with my pumpkin... Daddy and the pumpkin making the surprise face..!


Daddy and I making the surprise face with the pumpkin!

Second pumpkin mommy carved....


And the third pumpkin mommy carved. This time I was helping by drawing the face on it!


Our 4 pumpkins on Halloween day...
Our 4 pumpkins on Halloween night.....
Lots more Halloween pics to come!