Saturday, October 9, 2010

Didier Farm with mommy and daddy!

This morning mommy, daddy and I decided to go to Didier Farm so we could pick out the best pumpkins for our house this year. Didier Farm is a great little place not too far from us that has many, many pumpkins, rides, food, petting zoo, ect..... It was a really hot day and the place was crazy crowded but we still had fun. My favorite part was watching the animals but I also liked the yummy donut that mommy let me have as well as the sucker at the end of the trip... Mommy picked out a 20 pound pumpkin and I got to pick out a little one(just my size) for the house. We put them on the front porch. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I gave mommy a really hard time today and almost refused to look at her for any of them and I didn't crack a smile until we got into the car and then I couldn't stop laughing and smiling...(must have been all the sugar from the candy)!!