Thursday, October 28, 2010

Illinois Homecoming Game!

On Saturday October 23rd... I went to Champaign to cheer on the Illini to a football victory. We had a great day with super weather. All the boys went to the game and mommy, me, Meme, Aunt Laura and Jack walked around campus and shopped. We were worried about the weather because it was suppose to rain but we were lucky and kept dry the whole day. It actually got up to 80 degrees that day too. Hope you enjoy some of the pictures from all the fun:)!

Mommy and Daddy were talking about how last year was my first tailgating experience in Champaign and they remember it being very cold and I was very little... only 8 weeks actually..Seems hard to believe how big I am this year. I was running around and eating everything I could get my hands on. I even tried a game of bags! What a difference a year makes!