Friday, April 24, 2009

Arkansas Baby Shower!

Today all the teachers that I work with threw me a baby shower after our last professional development day. After three hours of class, we went to my favorite Mexican Restaurant called Abuelos to celebrate. We had a super time with great conversation and my favorite queso dip in all of Northwest Arkansas:) I am so thankful for all the gifts and many blessings for Baby Sherman. She sure is a very lucky girl. Here are a few pictures to document the day:

The yummy cake....
Gifts for baby Sherman

All of us together

Group shot #2

Baby blanket Ann made to match the nursery....

Baby Sherman's first pair of cowboy boots... So cute:)



Her first pair of newborn booties from my friend Sarah

The snap and go stroller for days when we want to take her out in the car seat...