Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bark for the Cure...

This morning, Geoff,Trixie and I went to support the Bark for the Cure which was taking place at the mall. It was a part of the Race for the Cure but for doggies. We were told there were close to 900 dogs signed up. What a great turnout and support for such a great cause! There were a ton of people there and at the start line they played the song " who let the dogs out"...!!

Trixie had a super time on her first 'walk'. She got herself a lot of treats and even a cute pink scarf to wear for the day! What a great morning!


Through the eyes and voice of Trixie Sherman:
"Daddy takes good care of me and a tight leash since there are so many other doggies here today! When is this race going to start???....."

" My mommy and me! ( oh yeah and my baby sister)"

" My family picture...... me, my mom, my dad and my little sister who is in my mommy's belly!"


"Don't I look so cute in my pink scarf?..... Woof woof!"



"I finished!!! Yeah!!" "Not so bad of a walk, short really, but maybe next time we can do 2 laps!"