Wednesday, April 8, 2009

THERE'S A WHOLE LOT OF MOVING GOING ON!

There sure is a lot of moving going on in the Sherman household as of lately. Not only are we in the process of moving to our new home, but baby Sherman has been moving and shaking.

We are anxiously awaiting my parents visit later today. They are making the 7 hour drive to help with our move on Saturday. Geoff and I have been moving small stuff and boxes for about a week now and we are pretty much left with all the big things and we need some big ole muscles for that and not my weak ones. I also love to remind Geoff that I am pregnant and can't lift a thing:)

We will officially be in our new house on Saturday and cannot wait! We are moving on up like those Jefferson's.... and Trixie, daddy and I are excited. Geoff took one look into Baby Sherman's closet the other day in the new house and just about fell over. He could not believe the sea of pink and ALL the goodies she has already. We will be asking her Papa this week to assemble all her new furniture and her Meme to sew a new cushion cover for her rocker. Her room will be done in chocolate brown and pink and white gingham. I am sure that she will have the best looking room in the house!

My belly is sure getting big and I will post a new picture very soon. I am right at 22 1/2 weeks and I look very pregnant at times depending on what I wearing. I still haven't had any brave 'outsiders' ask me when I am due? I think no one wants to ask and hear the answer " I'm not pregnant". It is better to be safe and keep your thoughts to yourself I guess when it comes to this kind of thing:)

Baby Sherman sure has been moving around like crazy too. You can now look at my belly and see it bounce up and down when she is busy at play. Truly amazing! She was up bouncing around for about an hour last night before we headed to bed and her kicks were strong.

Well that is about it... I will write more next week.....I have my next doctors appoitment on Monday the 13th so I will update then!