Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It happened.......

Now you are probably reading on because I have sparked your curiousity as to what could have happened in the booming metropolis of Northwest Arkansas today? Well, as I was shopping at Wal-Mart on my lunch break, I stumbled upon some clearance baby clothes that were $2 and $3 each. Now normally I would not shop for clothes at Wal-Mart only because I have discovered you can get things cheaper and higher quality at other stores. However, you have to shop when you hit a clearance sale or as I like to say, "when you hit the jackpot" so I picked up several outfits that Baby Sherman can wear while we are in Florida this December/ January with my family over New Year's. She needed some warm weather clothes in size 3-6 months and I thought today I should take advantage of the low prices of Wal-Mart(wouldn't daddy be proud):)

While I was browsing the greeting cards afterward, a woman stopped and made a comment about how cute the dresses were and I told her they were a bargain too:) She then asked me " are you having a little girl?". WOW! The first stranger to notice or at least the first brave one to acknowledge my growing belly which was not just overeating the 50% off Easter peeps I got 10 minutes before at Walgreen's(yes I am still eating these little sugary delights).

Now most would not get so excited over this 'noticing' or 'growing' but for me it was milestone in my pregnacy! Mark it down April 15th, 2009, currently 6 months pregnant and for the first time ever in my life I could answer with a huge smile "yes, I am pregnant and having a girl".