Sunday, December 6, 2009

I wanted to eat his big white beard!!

Today mommy and daddy took me to the mall in Vernon Hills to see Santa Claus. I got all excited and dressed up in my new Christmas dress that Meme and Papa got me. When I got there we had to wait for about 30 minutes but I was just enjoying looking around at all the lights and people. I got my first picture with the big guy with the white beard and I didn't cry but I didn't even crack a smile not for one second.. All I did was grab that man's beard and try to put it in my mouth!

Here I am waiting with my daddy in line.... I was getting super excited!


Mommy and me!

Notice how I now have this man's beard in my hand...


And he is now praying to God I don't pull it off in front of all these other kids...Good thing God answered his prayers.. The beard stayed put..