Saturday, December 12, 2009

Keep on rolling.......

Mommy is very proud of me so I am writing to tell you my latest milestone. This past week I started rolling over while I was laying on my back. I tricked mommy the first time when she was in the bathroom brushing her teeth but just yesterday I have started rolling over immediately when mommy or daddy puts me down on my back. I have not quite figured out how to flip back over from my tummy but I love to flip from my back to my tummy. Sometimes when I have a lot of energy and a full belly I will do it 3 and 4 times and mommy and daddy have to try and keep up with me!! They also caught me on the video monitor trying to flip over in my crib but I didnt quite make it over because I fell asleep in mid roll! I am really getting to be a big girl!