Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My first taste of cereal!!

On December 23, 2009(exactly 1 year after mommy and daddy saw me on an ultrasound for the first time, and by the way I was just a dot but I had a heartbeat) they decided that it was time for me to try some rice cereal for the first time. We went to the doctors this week and he gave mommy the go ahead to try it out and see if I was interested in it. I'll let you decide for yourself how I felt about my first bites of solid food.....

Here's the first bite... Not sure about this spoon in my mouth but I'll give it a go!
This is not so bad.... I think I could get use to it!
Daddy was the first person to give me by first bite... He was doing a really good job
But this is where it gets a little hairy.... It is finally setting in that this rice stuff mixed with boobie milk is really not so great!
In fact... this stuff STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop this daddy... right now!!!!!!!PLEASE.... with each bite it is NOT getting better!!
So that's the way it went!! No more for me.. Mommy and daddy said we can try in another couple of weeks and see if I like it any better......

And at the end of it all I begged for some relief so daddy got me some water to wash down this awful dinner of mine!! Now this is relief..My new thing is drinking out of water bottles. I love it!
Stay tuned for next time.....